Table of Contents
2 min read
Do not index
Do not index
It has always been observed that triggering recurring surveys through chatbots can bring better results. Recurring chatbot surveys enable you to engage your audience on a regular basis in the apps that they already use. That’s exactly the reason why Surveybot decided to give its users the benefit of leveraging recurring surveys!
Well, we’re very much excited to announce the release of our new Recurring schedule feature that enables you to create your own recurring surveys in chatbots.
How Recurring Chatbot Surveys Works
After you design your chatbot survey you’ll need to send it using a campaign. When you set up your campaign we now have a new “Schedule step”. The schedule step enables you to do the following:
- Configure the Schedule you want to send your survey on. This could be just a one off, hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
- Enter an End date for your campaign. If you are sending your survey on a recurring schedule you may want to to end on a specific date. It is optional to set an end date and if you don’t set an end date you can stop the campaign from sending at any time.
- Select your schedule behavior in the case where a respondent doesn’t answer one of the surveys. If this happens you can stop sending recurring surveys to the respondent or just continue with the next survey.
- Enter a Quiet time period. This is used to ensure that the survey is not sent during times when your respondents do not want to be disturbed.
- That’s all there is to it. Surveybot will then allow you to see all of your surveys for each of the time periods they are sent within your campaign. You can also export the responses for each time period from within the campaign overview page.
To get started with recurring surveys in Surveybot take a look at our how-to video below:
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Human @ Surveybot